So, I had a little surprise on Saturday… I had the honour and pleasure of being nominated for ‘The Mystery Blogger Award’ by Anchors and Swallows! The lovely Laura actually found my blog first and has remained one of my most faithful and encouraging followers. (Thank you lovely! xx) Not only is she absolutely darling but is always creating insightful and engaging content. Be sure to head over to her blog and check it out.
“Mystery Blogger Award is an award for amazing bloggers with ingenious posts. Their blog not only captivates; it inspires and motivates. They are one of the best out there, and they deserve every recognition they get. This award is also for bloggers who find fun and inspiration in blogging, and they do it with so much love and passion.” Created by: Okoto Enigma
- Thank whoever nominated you and include a link to their blog
- Tell your readers three things about yourself
10-20 bloggers you feel deserve the award (I’m going to shamelessly copy Laura here and will be modifying this as I don’t have a lot of time to read as many blogs as I’d like to at the moment. I plan to change this soon)
- Answer the questions from the person who nominated you
- Ask your nominees 5 questions of your choice, with one weird or funny one
- Notify your nominees by commenting on their blog
Three Things About Me:
* I am obsessed with personality typing; specifically the Myers-Briggs test. I completed this test about 3 years ago and it transformed my view of myself and my self esteem
The results page felt as is someone had completed a stock check of my inner most thoughts and feelings and put it to paper for me to view. Very intense and interesting. I love it mostly because it has helped me accept that who I am is ok and that it’s ok to be different. I highly recommend you go check it out https://www.16personalities.com/free-personality-test
I’m an INFP if you’re interested 😊
* I have worked in retail and customer service all of my working life. I am the epitome of good customer service and making people happy but secretly hate people 😂 Individual people rock and I have tribe of people I love fiercely but, people in general outside of the vintage community… Ewe!
* Having been diagnosed with an invisible illness when I was 15, I was always very cautious not to anger the energy god’s. But since ive found a new medication, I’m making up for lost time. In the last 2 years alone, I have learned to drive, started a blog and Instagram account to document my vintage journey, participated in a fashion show, changed jobs, travelled around the UK as much as possible and so many more things you’ll no doubt hear about soon!
What is something you don’t like, but everyone else loves?
*Game of thrones and walking dead…I can binge watch a show like no-ones business but just can’t get my head around these.
What do you think is your best quality?
*I am the best cheerleader. Need a confidence boost, I am your girl!
What do you love most about blogging?
*I think finding a little corner of this big old world where like minded people can connect.
What would be the best thing to come out for 2018 for you?
*Good health and happiness in my work life. Everything else is under control for now.
If you could be any animal, what would you be?
*A sloth! I think they are adorable and get to sleep as much as I want to
Ok, so the wonder people I am nominating are:
Miss Any May
Miss Pebbles Girl
The Eyre Effect
Questions for my nominees:
What draws you towards vintage style?
What is your favourite clothing/accessory purchase?
What most inspires you within this community?
Where do you see yourself in 5 years?
If you could have any superpower, what would it be and why?
I would love to see your responses, either in the comments or in a Mystery Blogger post of your own!